Four (4) custom configured FlexKORE™ brake lines. You choose the length, end fittings, and color to meet your needs. Typical applications for this kit include two (2) front caliper hoses, one (1) front axle drop, and one (1) rear axle drop or four (4) caliper hoses.
FlexKORE™ Brake Line Construction: Features and
- All brake hoses are constructed using a superior 5 layer hose
- ø1/8"ID X 3/16"OD PTFE (Teflon®) hose
- 100% compatible with all brake fluids: DOT 3/4/5/5.1
- Flexible and impact resistant
- Chemically inert/stable/nonreactive
- High temperature resistance: Max operating temp = 500°F
- Excellent resistance to aging and degradation
- Kevlar® braided sheath
- 5X greater strength to weight ratio than steel
- Lightweight and flexible
- Reinforces the Teflon® hose to virtually eliminate
expansion under braking without chafing the Teflon®
- Rubber barrier & isolation layer
- 300 series stainless steel wire braid
One piece fittings specifically designed and manufactured
for use with the 5-layer hose described above resulting in very
high fitting pull-off strengths.
Street Legal: All brake hose assemblies are designed and manufactured
to comply with US Federal D.O.T. MVSS-106.
All hose assemblies pressure tested to 4500 psi [31 MPa] after
- Reinforces the Kevlar® braid for additional resistance
- Protects the hose from debris and other road hazards
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Operating Pressure = 1750 psi [12.1 MPa]
- Burst Pressure = 7000 psi [48.3 MPa]
- Minimum Bend Radius = 2" [50mm]
- Outside Diameter = .350" [8.9mm]
Teflon® and Kevlar® are both registered
trademarks of DuPont® or its affiliates.
Please select from the options below to configure each brake hose. If the length or fitting you need is not shown, please contact us with the details of your application and we will help any way we can. Please list the Make and Model of your vehicle, plus axles and calipers if different than stock, in the Comment: box.
NOTE 1: Two (2) crush washers will be provided with each banjo fitting specified. Banjo bolts, brackets, clips, and additional crush washers are all available separately here.
NOTE 2: Custom hoses require approximately 2-3 weeks for manufacture.